Friday, July 16, 2010

Spa Day

TGIF! So glad the weekend is almost here. This post is going to be short and sweet, I have two little ones refusing to nap, yikes!

Sassy Studio Designs is one of the sponsors for the Stamp Something challenge this week. The challenge is to use something digital, anything goes. You could win some SSD images if you play along! There are also other sponsors and lots of prizes, check it out!

For my card I used The New Spa Day, she is available at Sassy Studio Designs (and she is a freebie)!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Card Recipe:
Ink: Printer
Paper: gp110, Basic Black, SU saffron patterned, MME purple polkadot
Embellishments: SU border punch, offray ribbon, corner rounder, copics, sakura glitter pen, American craft brads

7 comments:

Mary G. said...

Ooh, I SO love the colors you used here! Great image!!!

Karli said...

wow she's free??? Gotta grab this one! Love the color combo & your card is fab, fab, fab :) Big Hugs!

Linda Palmer said...

Kathy, love this card. I liked yesterdays card so much I went to their site and bought 4 images. My grandaughter always sizes my digis in photoshop. It makes them either too small or too large, what do you size yours with? Love all your cards.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, love the colours & what a great free image!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

loretta said...

What a fun card, love the colors you used, the coloring of the image is so awesome!

Anne said...

Lovely colours and a very classy card

Regan said...

Your colors are great (purple is my favorite!) and I love all the dots... from the embossed panel to the border punch to the polka dotted ribbon!