Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cheerful Chelsea for the 2S4Y challenge

Today Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the 2S4Y challenge blog's weekly challenge. Play along and you could win a $25 gift certificate to use on SSD images. The theme is summer and it is a sketch challenge. I used Cheerful Chelsea for my image, and I thought the bright floral Basic Grey June Bug paper was summery.

If you get a chance go and check out the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are enjoying your summer. My two older ones started camp today and had a blast. We are having a heat wave, it was 100 degrees yesterday, so they've been not able to play outside much. It was good for them to get to camp today and meet up with some old and new friends. Hope you are staying cool where ever you are.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Cheerful Chelsea from SSD, sentiment from Hanna Stamps
Ink: Printer, palette noir
Paper: gp110, Night of Navy, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Grey June Bug
Embellishments: copics, prisma pencils, gamsol, sakura stardust pen, nesties, Bellas baubles, MS loop border punch, MS blueberry ribbon

11 comments:

Juls said...

Fabulous and sassy! just love it! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

I love when people use paper I already have in my stash. You have given me some good inspiration for the June Bug collection. Cute card.

Cheryl said...

She is so sassy and fabulous! I love it!

Karli said...

Great job working in that June Bug. I just love these sassy stamps- they really live up to their name :) Big Hugs!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You always have the best combination of DSP and punches or die cuts! I love the DSP you have used! Awesome coloring too. TFS

Tammi said...

Love how sassy she it, fabulous papers & card Kathy! ~hugs

Tracey said...

This is such a cool card Kathy, I love that image & the bright papers go perfectly :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Angela said...

That paper is perfect; she is just so pretty, I love her eyes.... Great card!

Annie said...

great card, Kathy!

Regan said...

That designer paper rocks! Superb coloring and that border punch is cool! What would our cards look like without Martha Stewart? lol

Cheryl said...

I love this Sassy girl. Great job coloring her. Love the papers.