Monday, July 12, 2010

Cutie Pie Owl Onesie

Can't believe it is Monday already! Where did the weekend go?

I've seen lots of these cute little onesie cards around, so I decided to try one. I thought this would be a perfect use for my Cutie Pie Owl stamp from Rubber Romance.

I made my own template, after studying one of Lilah's onesies, LOL! It was pretty easy to do. I even dug out the never used eyelets, to make some "snaps" along the bottom. This card was quick and easy. I think a set of them would make a nice gift for a new mom to use as thank you notes. I'll have to remember that when I need a baby shower or new parent gift!

Thanks for stopping by today. Stay cool, if you can.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Rubber Romance Cutie Pie Owl
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Spring Rain, Dark Chocolate
Embellishments: copics, stickles, nesties, Bazzil eyelets, dimensionals, cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

8 comments:

Imke said...

This is very sweet !

Annie said...

awww, really cute!

Linda Palmer said...

Too cute and a great idea. It will make a great gift. Love your little owl too.

Carrie said...

OMW this is adorable! You did a great job with this.

Anne said...

Very cute, clever eyelets for the poppers!

Karli said...

gotta love the onesies! Very cute with that cutie pie owl :) big hugs!

Angela said...

Adorable! You're right, these would make a great gift....

Joanne Gilch said...

Cute onesie! The owl is so cute, too!