Monday, May 2, 2011

Wine Not?

How funny is this image, I just love her. She came in a package from a secret sis swap. My SS was my friend Angela. I suspected her, due to her impecable taste, she always finds the coolest papers and matching embellies.  I've never seen these Bugaboo images in stamp form, so great! Thanks Angela!

I used the Eat, Sleep, Stamp Sketchy Thursday sketch #128 for this one. Another great sketch from Tracy this week.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your week is off to a great start.

Card Recipe: 
Stamp: Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo stamp
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI ssw, Rasp. Fizz, Royal Velvet, SU Tempting Turquoise, patterns unknown (from a rak)
Embellishments: copics, stickles, crystal effects, nesties, MS border punch, PTI ribbon, Doodlebug brads, cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals

3 comments:

runzalot81 said...

Such a clever card! Adorable :)

Tracy said...

Ohhh this is right up your alley Kathy! The image says it all. And I think all if not most women will relate. This gave me a good laugh out loud. I felt the same way the other night while making some homemade pasta sauce with red wine. I thought, do I really need to use all of it for my recipe? =) Thank you so much for playing along this week!
Hugs,
Tracy

Joanne Gilch said...

the only diff between this image and you is...you wait til after the pot is stirred....LOL
Fabulous card!
I need to thank Angela, too!!!!