Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Whimsy and Stars Birdhouse Girly

Hello, today I've got a card with another of Mabelle RO's Whimsy and Stars recent releases. This one is called Birdhouse Girly. I think she is super sweet, or tweet as my sentiment says.

I've used Tracy's Eat, Sleep, Stamp Sketchy Thursday sketch #130 for the layout. If you haven't checked out Tracy's sketches you should, they are always great.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you are having a wonderful week.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy and Stars Birdhouse Girly, PTI sentiment
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir,
Paper: PTI ssw, SU Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, MME Stella Rose Mabel collection
Embellishments: copics, stickles, crystal effects, nesties, PTI button, SU ribbon, SU corner rounder and edge punch

7 comments:

Juls said...

so sweet!! Loving all the scallop detail!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

She's adorable... I like the colors you used and the layout.
Hugs..

Tracy said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! This is so flippin' cute Kathy. You really brought this sketch to life!!! This is one of my favorites from you. Thank you for playing along this week and for always providing such awesome inspiration!
Hugs,
Tracy

Danni said...

So very sweet!!

Theresa said...

Kathy - this is just adorable. Love the colors - fabulous!!

Cindy said...

Kathy, love this card!! She is so sweet, or should I say "tweet"?
oh, I also love your Sassy Graduation card from a few days ago!! Purple is the best!! She is SO Sassy looking!!!

Joanne Gilch said...

Your coloring always amazes me...just love it!!!! Very lovely card!!!!