Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sassy Sponsorship

Happy Saturday! I've got a card for a SSD sponsorship today. SSD is sponsoring the Stamp Something digi day for May. All you've got to do is use a digi, not too hard!  There are lots of sponsors and great prizes up for grabs, so hope you'll play along!

 I've used the Martini Pin Up for my image. Kept the layout pretty simple since I printed the image fairly large. The olives and glass are all glossed up, it looks pretty cool in real life.



Here's the inside. I used a stamp from Stamping Bella with this quote, thought it was a fun pairing with the image.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to watch the KY Derby later today. My dh is there (that lucky guy)! Hmmm, hope I don't get into any online shopping trouble while he is away, been known to happen before, lol!

Card Recipe:
Image: SSD Martini Pin Up, Stamping Bella quote stamp
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, Rasp. Fizz, Basic Black, scrap of dotted paper
Embellishments: copics, nesties, stickles, crystal effects, offray ribbon, MM brads, dimensionals

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Kathy - this is so darn cute!! I tell you there are nights when I wish I could crawl into a glass full of a martini!! Your work is absolutely FABULOUS.

Unknown said...

Love it!!! I might have to add this one to my collection. I can think of some friends of mine that would love this..lol
Great card Kathy!!

Juls said...

such a fantabulous card!! great image, and I love the combo of the pink polka dot paper with the black gingham ribbon! Hugs Juls

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card again Kathy & I love that sentiment!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Linda Palmer said...

Oh Wow!! Too, too cute! I love it Kathy. Beautiful job.

Sandy said...

It's a beautiful time of year but playing havoc with my allergies so this card looks so appealing to me now. Soaking in a big ole' martini cocktail and sipping away. I just would not be wearing those shoes -bad for the feet and back you know. Cute as punch card Kathy - I love it and I really do like the ribbon treatment with that black checked bow. Don't those olives look yummy!
Sandy

Angela said...

Love the PINK!!! You are so good with these "hot tamale" type cards...your coloring skills with people images is wonderful!

Unknown said...

Adorable card! ;D

Anne said...

Ooh la la what a classy card!
Anne
x