Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whimsy and Stars

This week is flying by! I've got a little teacher thank you here today. When I saw this new digi, Back to School, from Mabelle RO at Whimsy and Stars, I immediately knew I wanted to make some thank yous for the teachers at my son's preschool. They are such a wonderful group of ladies! Figured I'd get a head start on cards to pair up with end of the year gifts.

I used one of the older sketches on SCS for the layout of this one.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Card Recipe
Image: Whimsy and Stars Back to School, PTI sentiment

Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, PTI Lemon Tart, Line, SU Baja Breeze, Oct. Afternoon patterns
Embellishments: copics, crystal effects, SU border and window punch, Doodlebug Brads, cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals

11 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

What a sweet card....love the way you layered, and the colours really pop....very cute job!

Juls said...

brilliant!!! gorgeous image and I love the notepaper detail! Hugs Juls

Danni said...

Oh my is this every cute!! Fabulous card!

Angela said...

Kathleen, this is just precious! Lov e the Ocober Afternoon DP paired with the notebook edge punch...so cute!

Karli said...

so sweet of you :) The teachers will love it & keep 'em! I am loving that October Afternoon paper...happy sigh...Hugs~

Sandy said...

Really nice card Kathy! I love the green torn out paper that you have used - wonderful DP and the colors are great!
Sandy

Joanne Gilch said...

How sweet..the wee one's teachers will just love this card!!!

Banu said...

This card is just gorgeous. Really neat.

Linda Palmer said...

So cute. The teachers will love this card. Your cards are always special in every way.

Cindy said...

Kathy, This is a great Thank you card for a teacher!! Love the colors!!

I also love the "Wine Not" from a couple of days ago!! I lvoe those Bug a boo images!!
Thank you for the kind words!!

Carrie said...

what a wonderful thank you. i'm sure they loved it