Friday, May 20, 2011

Phindy's Friday Challenge

TGIF! Time for another Phindy's Friday Challenge. This week our theme is Christmas in May. I love this theme, I try to make my Christmas cards all year long, so this really is a big help for me.

I used this beautiful Snow Angel image from Phindy's Place. Hope you will pop over to the challenge blog and check out all the fabulous DT samples and play along with us this week. You don't need to use a Phindy image, but if you do you get entered twice for the random prize.

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you have a great weekend!

Card Recipe: 
Image: Phindy's Place Snow Angel, PTI sentiment
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, PTI prints
Embellishments: copics, nesties, stickles, sewing machine, PTI ribbon and button, K and Co rhinestones

12 comments:

Imke said...

Kathy, this is a beautiful christmas card. I like the colors and the layout looks great. I don´t have any christmas card so far.....

Tine said...

Fabulous card, Kathy. Great colours to use and the layout and embellishments work brilliantly.
Tine :)

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Kathy,
It's been a while :)
I love love love your card, that image is gorgeous, beautiful coloring g/f. Hey is that red frame a spellbinders die? Hope everything is great with you. Take care.
hugs
Marilyn

Angela said...

This is stunning; the soft green is so pretty!

Joanne Gilch said...

Very pretty... so ethereal. Your angel is lovely.

Linda Palmer said...

So beautiful. I love the colors and think this is a fabulous Christmas card.

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Kathy! I LOVE IT - design, colors, everything.
*HUGS*

Anne said...

She's beautiful and what a lovely traditional card, very serene
Anne
x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Fabulous card! Love the colouring of the image. Great design too! Hugs...Mona

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- you are so good to make cards in advance! Wonderful!

Cheryl said...

Congrats on getting your Christmas cards started. Your card is beautiful. I love these papers and the shades of green you used.

Juls said...

fabulous, love the stitching and the ribbon! Hugs Juls