Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday challenge at D2D

Happy Saturday! Had a beautiful sunny day here, even though rain was called for.

The new challenge over at D2D this week is handmade flowers. I used this sweet little D2D Neighbors image and paired him with some rolled roses. They are made using an MFT die, I first noticed them on my friend Angela's projects, and knew I "needed" this die. It's fun and easy to us.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you will stop over to the D2D blog and play along with the challenge this week.

Card Recipe:
Image: Designed2Delight Neighbors, senti from MFT
Ink: Printer, Palette Umber
Paper: PTI Dark. Choc, Kraft, Pure Poppy, ssw, SU Garden Green, October Afternoon pattern
Embellishments: copics, stickles, nesties, MM brads, MFT die and felt, MS punch, TH embossing folder, dimensionals

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Awesome coloring & background paper! I will have to check out that die you used for those flowers. They are adorable!

KimCreate said...

Hi Kathy, Very cute card, like the embossing and the rolled flowers are yummy. I just love felt, your red felt flowers are perfect. I have the MFT scallopped rolled flower die but am having a hard time getting a flower to come out right! I'll keep trying!
Nice card!

Karli said...

Fab card as always! I love how you've used the wood ef in the background to coordinate with the fence. It's perfect! I also love how you've colored this sweet image & how you've popped him up :). Sooo much to love! Hugs~

Sandy said...

Cute card Kathy - I like the way you have repeated the fence and moved that gorgeous red around.
Sandy

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun cute image- love your hand made flowers- very pretty accent!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card. This is the sweetest image, and loving your coloring.

Mary G. said...

Beautifully done!!! Adorable image and I love how you popped the bear up. GREAT flowers!!!! Love all the texture!

Angela said...

Wow, gorgeous! Your flowers are fab with the greenery and I love this layout...beautifully colored image too!

(I need to try this layout!)

Tracey said...

This is so cute Kathy & I love those flowers :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Juls said...

such a gorgeous card! Love the LO and those flowers are just amazing! Hugs Juls