Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Whimsy and Stars Birthday Chickie

Another week is flying  by! I can't believe it is Wednesday already!

The latest release from Whimsy and Stars was huge and fabulous! I've got a big stack of images on my desk to work on. This little cutie is called Birthday Chickie.

Such a fun and festive image. I've crystal effected one one the balloons (hmm, don't know if I can use that as a verb, lol). And she has some stickles on her green trim. As you can see, I've some more of my Walmart paper, think I'll be headed back for more soon, it just makes me smile!

The sketch I've used is Jen del Muro's Sketch For You to Try (SFYTT) for May. It was a fun and easy sketch to work with!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week!



Card Recipe:
Image: Birthday Chickie from Mabelle RO at Whimsy and Stars, Verve sentiment
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, Raspberry Fizz, Colorbok patterns
Embellishments: copics, nesties, stickles, rhinestones, Hug Snug seam binding, dimensionals, sewing machine

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Another cutie! Love this little birthday chickie and love that dp. Beautiful coloring Kathy.

KimCreate said...

This card is adorable. Nice paper, fun colors and nicely NEAT like all your cards.
Kim :)

Anne-Marie said...

What a happy card! And you are a master colourist, girlie....divine!

Angela said...

Cute! Love the papers...those are from Wal-Mart? Love the "effected' balloon too...that made me laugh!

Sandy said...

Very cute and happy -wow! look at that hot pink inside!!
Sandy