Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches guest designer

I've got a Tuesday Morning Sketches post here today. Melissa kindly invited me to continue on as guest designer for May, and I gratefully accepted!

We've got a fantastic sketch today and a great sponsor. Theresa created the sketch for this week. I really like the diamond panel in the center. Stampfairy is sponsoring this challenge. They provided me with this darling panda bear image to use. I know pandas are black and white, but I just felt like coloring a brown bear. His eyes are coated in crystal effects and look really big and shiny in real life.

Check out the fun samples from the DT on the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. Hope you will find time to play along with us this week.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: Stampfairy digi  , PTI sentiment
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Spring Rain, DCWV Jungle Stack
Embellishments: copics, crystal effects, PTI border die, buttons, twine, dimensionals, nesties, cuttlebug embossing folder

8 comments:

Judy said...

Really Cute Kathy, the colors are great and it just made me smile.
Have a great day.
Judy

Theresa said...

Kathy, this is just darling. I love the paper you've used. All your elements are just fabulous. That panda is just too cute! Excellent work.

Juls said...

hi Kathy,

I am still playing ctachup in blog land! Loved having a nosey round your blog at all that I have missed!

Love your wine not card...brillinat image and sentiment!! too fabulous for words!!

I adore this card too, cute image, love the spotty paper and the little paddy paws!

Hugs Juls

Jessica G. said...

This bear digi is hilarious, your coloring is awesome, and the DP is the perfect accent! Fun, fun card!!

Angela said...

Cute, Kathleen! Silly me, I didn't even realize that it was a panda bear until you said so...I just wondered why his eyes were different than my bear! LOL

Great job with this! I love all the layers and the fun DP and his shiny eyes...CUTE!

Renee said...

Oh my gosh how cute! I love the playfulness of this card…it's such a fun card…..LOVE IT!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Kathy your Panda Paul is too stinking cute!!! Ok brown Panda's are sooo cool!! Love the perfect papers and how you added the sentiment to the layout!! Adorable!!

Banu said...

WOW....this card turned out so cool. I loved how you have used the eyelet border diecut. Really cool.