Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Days

Happy Memorial Day all. Hope you are spending time with family and friends if you are off.

I've got a little bear card today, using Summer Days from Designed2Delight. Love the look on his face, super cute. I saw the sketch on SCS last week and immediately thought of clouds for the round elements, so I went with it.

I printed him off twice and popped up his head for a bit of dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Designed2Delight Summer Days, PTI sentiment
Ink: Printer, Palette Umber
Paper: PTI ssw, Kraft, Dark Chocolate, DCWV pattern
Embellishments: copics, stickles, nesties, PTI button, twine, cloud die, American crafts brads, cuttlebug embossing folder, SU corner rounder

10 comments:

Karli said...

Great use if this image. I only saw a girl but I live how you've been able to turn it masculine. Great job~

Juls said...

gorgeous .. Love the embossing detail... and the fancy shape of the embossing detail! HUgs Juls

Anonymous said...

Love the clouds. Great job!

Unknown said...

I've seen this adorable bear before! I love how you popped up his head. It looks very realistic! Love how you embossed the clouds. Beautiful job! ;D

Linda Palmer said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the embossed bg and your card.

Monique said...

So cute Kathy..Love what you have done with this image to make it pop out..and the embossing BG looks great :)

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the dimension and design of your card

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Kathy, I love how you 3d the bear's head :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sandy said...

Great design work Kathy!
Sandy

Carrie said...

I really like how you put the clouds behind the center panel, gives it a nice effect