Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dare to be Sassy Thursday

It's Dare to be Sassy Thursday over at SSD. The challenge this week is weddings, bridal showers, or bachelorette parties. I used this elegant image, True Loves Kiss, for mine.

Lindsay gave this away recently, I believe at a release party. Also stop by the group on PCP, there is a Friday Freebie each week, it's only available for 24 hours, but how can you beat free?!

I used the Sketch N Stash challenge #61 for the sketch. I've been hoarding the Pink Pirouette c/s from SU for a while now. The Prima roses and image are my new elements.

Card Recipe:
Image: SSD True Loves Kiss, sentiment from PTI
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, SU pink and gray
Embellishments: copics, spica pens, nesties, cuttlebug embossing folders, prima flowers, MS punch, Offray ribbon, K and Co rhinestones 

5 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous card,love the fairy tale imsage.janex

Anne-Marie said...

Soooo romantic....love the layout...might have a go at this one, lol! Left an award on my blog for you, Sweetie. x

Angela said...

This is really elegant...love the embossed banner for the sentiment!

Juls said...

This is one of my Fav SSD images!! Love the soft colours, the gorgeous embossing and the paperlace detail! stunning luxurious card! HUgs Juls

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous creation, great take on my sketch at Sketch N Stash this week
hugs