Friday, September 25, 2009

Sweet Dreamers challenge with MTSC40

This is my take on Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge for this week. I also combined it with my Sweet Dreamers blogger's group challenge for the week. That challenge was to use buttons. I've got a little button centered in my bow. I love these holiday Magnolia images. They are so much fun to color! Her boots are glossed with crystal effects and her coat is fur trimmed with liquid applique.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you had a great weekend!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Basic Black, Gray, PTI Scarlet Jewel, SEI patterned paper
Embellishments: copics, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, MM brads, crystal effects. liquid applique, SU ribbon and silver cord, foam dots, SU corner punch, Sakura glitter pen, PTI button

12 comments:

sun said...

hi
this is sun here, your blog is really inspirational and creative too. keep it up.

Tami said...

It looks like you are ready for fall just like me. Love the card.

Unknown said...

kathy...this is so cute! great color combo, dp, and that image is just darling! wonderful job!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Sande said...

Kathy

OMG....this card is just adorable. Love everything about it...the colors are gorgeous and I love how you created the "fur" around her hood. Super job.

Torico said...

Such a cute card! I love the color combo you've used.

Anonymous said...

Great sketch! Looks versatile to use with some yummy designer series paper.

Jessica G. said...

Sweet! Fun sketch and I really like Tilda's fur trim -- liquid applique makes it so touchable!!

Cassie_lu said...

love your take on the sketch and i love the richness in the colors and puffiness of the fur

Tammi said...

Her coat is so pretty, love what you did with it...great colors and amazing job on the sketch!

Karli said...

OMG, I LOVE your card! The trim is soooo perfect in liquid applique :) Beautifully done!

Rika said...

What a cute card!

Anonymous said...

wow wow this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!