Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rubber Romance baby card

I used this adorable stamp from Rubber Romance to make a baby card for a dear friend who had a baby a few months back. She is a strawberry blond, do I tried to get the hair color right. I love to paper piece, and many of the Rubber Romance stamps, especially the Divas, lend themselves well to this. Boy, I wish I looked this good as a new mom!

We are in the getting ready for school mode here. Everyone needs new sneaker, so maybe we'll head to StrideRite today.

Hope you are having a great week!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Rubber Romance
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: DCWV patterned paper, PTI ssw, Certainly Celery
Embellishments: copics, Robin's Nest metalic dew drops, Lime ice stickles, dimensionals, SU grosgrain ribbon, SU silver cord, Dress it Up pacifier button

6 comments:

paige said...

What a great card! I like how her dress matches the background paper used. Cute embellishment too!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very cute! I love your card- and such a cute image! TFS

Heidi said...

Oh goodness this is so sweet!

CarlaKH said...

awww too cute. I love the dress!

Samantha said...

LOVE it... the wheels?! Omgosh super cute

Mary G. said...

Very nicely done! Love the extra details that you added- the brads for the buggy wheels, the paper pieced dress, the pacifier button...all makes for a beautiful card!