Friday, September 25, 2009

Aly's first sketch challenge

Happy Friday everyone! TGIF! My husband has been traveling some this week, so we're glad it's the weekend and he'll be home. Having a little get together for Finn on Sunday, so that should be fun. Not cooking though, doing it the lazy way, take out!

Here is a sketch challenge I completed. It's from a new blog called Aly's Sunday Challenge Blog. This is the first challenge, you can see the sketch here. Now the really cool thing is that this sketch was done by a ten year old girl. She is the daughter of one of the stampers in my blogging group. She also made a card sample for her sketch, her stamping is amazing! She is a very talented young lady! She plans on posting a sketch every other Sunday, there will be a new one this week. I love to see kids involved in crafting! I plan to try to do more of her challenges. Check out her blog and give it a try if you can.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Stop by tomorrow if you have a chance, I'll have a new Bella card up for their LuLu blog hop.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Summer Sun, Choc. Chip, Pumpkin Pie, PTI ssw, DCWV fall stack
Embellishments: Prima leaves, Quickutz embossing folder, copics, crystal effects, foam dots

3 comments:

Tami said...

Thanks so much for playing at Aly's. I love the magnolia stamp. I am so ready for fall. I've never seen that leaf EF. Great card. Aly loves it too. You will really like her next sketch.

Jessica G. said...

Sketch challenges are my all-time favorite and this is even more fun considering its artist! Beautifully colored image and the colors are my favorite part of the autumn season. Love those shiny rain boots, too!!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Its perfect for fall! Great job!