Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lots of Presents!

You know my favorite part of Birthdays? The presents of course. I love them! Not just receiving them, but giving them as well. I love to take photos of the kids' birthday gifts all neatly wrapped, before they tear into them! I love wrapping gifts, too. There's just something about a pretty wrapped package with a nice bow! I love this Rubber Romance image, Judy is Giving Gifts, with all her packages! Wonder what is in them?

I made this card for Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge #39. I love to use circles, and the circle was perfect to spotlight this Rubber Romance ATC sized cutie. I usually go for more bold colors, but found this PTI patterned paper and used it for my color choices. I think I really like the soft look of this card. Hope you do to.

My doctor's appointments went great yesterday. According to the ultrasound, the baby is 5 lbs already, so that is on target! Now today I plan to relax and try to get some stamping done! Maybe hit Starbucks while the older guys are in school!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a great week. It's almost Friday, wahoo!

Card Recipe
:
Stamps: Rubber Romance Judy is Giving Gifts ATC stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss, SU Apricot Appeal, patterned paper by PTI
Embellishments: PTI ribbon, nesties, dimensionals, copics, sakura glitter pen, Bella's Baubles

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I not know you were pregnant?
Is the baby a boy or girl? I'm emailing you!
God I suck!

Anyway - CUTE CARD! You always inspire!
em

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the embossed detail!!

Unknown said...

kathy...this is so cute! great colors and i love that image! great job!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

paige said...

Cute card!

Vicki said...

Wonderful card Kathy! Love those papers! Blessings to you!

Megan said...

what a wonderful card!! the colors are so soft and feminine. Lovely!!!!