Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fresh Cut

Happy Wednesday. Got a sweet little card to share, using the freebie from Designed2Delight this week, it's called Fresh Cut. Isn't it a cute little vase of cut flowers? I really love the hearts that are in the bouquet too.
I've used my favorite weekly sketch for it. This one is Sketchy Thursday #135 from Tracy at Eat Sleep Stamp. Such wonderful sketches each week! I'm also entering it in the Shabby Tea Room challenge #67~ classic patterns. There is an inspiration photo with the addition of gingham and polka dots. (I used some gingham ribbon and a polka dot embossing folder.

And here is a little close up. I coated the vase in crackle accents for a vintage look. It is really cool in real life.



Card Recipe:
Image: Fresh Cut from Designed2Delight
Ink: printer
Paper: PTI ssw, SU Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, PTI Simply Chartreuse, Pinkpaislee print
Embellishments: copics, stickles, crackle accents, Basic Gray ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder, corner rounder, nesties

10 comments:

KimCreate said...

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!
Hugs, Kim

Pami said...

Hi Kathy, hope you are well! This is just so pretty!! I LOVE those colours, fresh and lovely! Pami x

Theresa said...

Hi Kathy, this is just lovely. I love colors - my favorite!! Cute image.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cvard Kathy!! Love the vase w/flowers you did an awesome job!! :-) Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Juls said...

so soft and pretty!!! Loving the crackle effect on the glass!!! Hugs Juls

Angela said...

Really pretty; love the delicate color combo and mix of patterns! That vase looks so neat with the crackle finish....

Tracy said...

Oh Kathy this is fantastic!!! You had me a the pink & green. =) I'm gonna have to change my blog name to "Will Whine for Kathy's Cards"!!! Girl you are a rock star! Thank you for playing along with this week's challenge.
Hugs,
Tracy

Linda Palmer said...

Soooooo pretty! I love the soft greens and pink. Great job on a beautiful card.

Sheri said...

This is LOVELY! The colors and textures are AWESOME! Thanks for sharing with us this week at the TEA ROOM ;)

Joanne Gilch said...

Sweet colors....luvin the crackled vase!!!