Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whimsy and Stars Little Ladybug

Happy Saturday! I've got another card using a new release digi image from Whimsy and Stars. I'm still working my way through the new images, they are so much fun, I want to play with all of them.

I love lady bugs, I dressed Lilah as one last Halloween. I think this Little Ladybug image is so sweet. I used one of the recent sketches on SCS for the layout of this one. It's a rather simple layout, since I printed the image a bit larger than I usually do.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Card Recipe:
Image: Whimsy and Stars Little Ladybug
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI ssw, Pure Poppy, Black, pattern from AC Moore
Extras: copics, stickles, nesties, dimensionals, Offray ribbon, button

14 comments:

Theresa said...

Is this just too cute or what!! I may have to get this one. Adorable card.

Kate said...

Love that little Ladybug so cute.

Hugs
kate

Chelsea said...

So pretty. Love her!

Karli said...

Adorable! The pattern paper & ladybug button are perfect touches! Hugs~

Joanne Gilch said...

Sweet...W&S has some great images and this is one of them. love that button and sheer polka dot ribbon...nice touch!!!

Angela said...

This is adorable, Kathleen! What a cute image and your embellishing is perfect! Ivy was a ladybug for Halloween (so was Davis, but we won't tell him that! LOL).

Imke said...

What a cutie ! Kathy, this is adorable. Love your coloring and the black and red combi. The little ladybug button fits perfect.

Linda Palmer said...

Such a cute little ladybug! I love this image and the baseball player down below. Great job on the coloring. Beautiful cards.

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
The cards are cute, nice and sweet,,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

This is so cute Kathy, I love the colours & that ribbon is gorgeous :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awww- this image is so sweet! I love it! You have colored it perfectly and the layout compliments it perfectly.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!! Love your coloring, and the added ladybugs flying around. ;D

Carrie said...

this is so sweet. love the black and red.

Juls said...

awhhhhh, this is just way too cute!!! Loving all the ladybugs and her little red sparkly shoes are just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls