Monday, June 13, 2011

Designed2Delight Mary Mary Card

I thought the past two freebies from Designed2Delight would be fun to pair together. So I've used Spring Fence and Mary Mary here. I think Mary is too cute tiptoeing through the flowers. If you didn't play along last week, you can pick her up in the D2D store and jump right in this week.

My sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge 121.

Card Recipe:
Image: Mary Mary and Spring Fence from Designed2Delight, sentiment from PTI
Paper: PTI ssw. Simply Chartreuse, Spring Rain, SU Blue Bayou, pinkpaislee patterned
Embellishments: copics, nesties, dimensionals, cuttlebug embossing folder

8 comments:

Dorcas said...

Kathy this is soooo adorable! I love it!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute, great job of combining the two!

Kate said...

Very Pretty. Love the color combo you used.

Kate

Juls said...

oooh!!! I love this so so much ... I love the little scene you have created, just too adorable for words and it looks fabulous with your gorgeous DP's!!! and the sentiment is just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Kathy, love how you combined the images! Awesome card!

Angela said...

The images combined look awesome...looks like they are supposed to go together! I really like this layout too...great card!

{Colleen} said...

such an adorable image. Love your colouring!

Joanne Gilch said...

I am seeing more and more images put together to make a vignette. This one is super fabby!!! You are always so creative. AND thanks for all the swell loving comments you post on my blog.