Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pink and Orange challenge at D2D

This week's DT challenge at Designed2Delight is a color challenge, pink and orange hosted by Peggy Sue. Wow, my two favorites, so I had to play along.

I used Ladybug Balancing Act for the image. I glosssed up the heads and dots on the bugs for fun with some crystal effects. I love that stuff!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. And Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

Card Recipe:
Image: Designed2Delight Ladybug Balancing Act
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI ssw, Orange Crush, Raspberry Fizz, scrap of patterned
Embellishments: copics, stickles, crystal effects, Michael's ribbon, corner rounder, dimensionals, PTI button, cuttlebug embossing folder

11 comments:

Theresa said...

This is just too cute!! I never thought about pink and orange together - very nice.

Karli said...

This is one of my fav images- so cute! Great card my friend I know this is one of your fav color combos :) hugs~

Linda Palmer said...

Darling image, darling card, darling colors.

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Kathy - I am back home for a couple of days and just had to stop in for a visit. This is one cute card!! I adore that flower with the button in the middle - great idea and I wanna steal it!!
Fun card - Sandy

Juls said...

tooo toooo cute for words!!! I adore your pink and orange ladybugs!!! and the button in the centre of the flower is just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!! I love the bright cheery colors and the image is just adorable. Sweet card!!
Hugs..Debra

Imke said...

Absolutely sweet, Kathy. Great color combi !!

Tracey said...

Aw this is so cute Kathy - I love that image & the button on the flower :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Angela said...

Adorable; love the colors and the cute, glossy little bugs!

Unknown said...

Love your lady bugs, and the button on the flower! Absolutely gorgeous! ;D

Unknown said...

Kathy, Love the image, it is so summery, (is that even a word) ha ha
very pretty colors, great job coloring!