Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #99

Happy Tuesday! I've got a Tuesday Morning Sketches post here today.

We've got a fantastic sketch this week and a great sponsor. Theresa created this sketch. It was a really fun one to work with. I did turn it on it's side to fit the image. 


Sparkle Creations is sponsoring this challenge. They provided me with this beautiful stamp, Charlotte with a rose to use. I really love her sweet face and vintage feel.

Check out the fun samples from the DT on the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. Hope you will find time to play along with us this week.



Card Recipe:
Stamp: Sparkle Creations Charlotte with a rose, sentiment from PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Melon Berry, SU Mellow Moss, BG Curio
Embellishments: copics, nesties, border punch, PTI buttons, dimensionals, 

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Beautiful. I like the buttons they are such a nice finishing touch. I wish I would remember to use them more often

Dorcas said...

THis is gorgeous, Kathy and perfect sentiment too. I love your papers! Such a pretty card. :-)

Angela said...

Kathleen, this is so elegant! Such beautiful papers and I love how you used the buttons for one of the panels!

KimCreate said...

Nice card, Kathy.
Kim

Monique said...

Just adorable Kathy!!:)..Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Juls said...

such a sweet card!!! Hugs Juls

Linda Palmer said...

Soooooo Pretty! Love this sweet image and your bg papers are so beautiful. The coloring is beautiful and so is your card.

Jessica G. said...

Hey, we were on the same wavelength with the sketch rotation! Gorgeous DPs and they coordinate beautifully with this sweet image!!

Theresa said...

Kathy, this is beautiful. I love the soft colors you selected. The DPs are great.

Imke said...

I´m totally thrilled, Kathy ! This image is super cute and this BG Paper is lovely. Great take with the sketch.

Amanda said...

Beautiful! The layout and image work perfect together. As always your coloring and choice of color is beautiful.

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Kathy!