Monday, June 20, 2011

Sassy Teacher Card

Happy Monday! Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs today. It is a great sketch this week, so I had to play along. As you can probably see, I'm still not done with teacher gifts and cards. (I've got till Friday!).

This one is going to my son's first grade teacher, she was really wonderful this year, and taught him so much. His favorite color is orange, so I had to work a fair amount of that into the card as well.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Card Recipe:
Image: SSD Mrs. S, PTI sentiment
Paper: PTI ssw, New Leaf, Orange Crush, Pure Poppy, SU Brilliant Blue, DCWV school stack
Embellishments: copics, sakura glitter pen, nesties, offray ribbon, brads from Michaels, Verve dies, dimensionals, border punch, PTI and SU buttons

5 comments:

Tracey said...

This certainly is sassy Kathy, great image & I love those papers :)
Have a great week hun.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Juls said...

such a fun card!! great image and I love all the colours and patterns!!! Hugs Juls

Carrie said...

this is great. I bet she will love it. I like how you used all primary colors on it

Monique said...

Look at all the fun stuff going on with this card..I Totally love it... Great papers, a ton of color, buttons and a splash of gingham.... Awesome card Kathy!!

Angela said...

This is beautiful; his teacher will love it! The DP is really neat, and the card is perfectly embellished....