Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Whimsy and Stars




Here on the East Coast our school year is wrapping up. My littles go until Friday and the bigs go until next Thursday. That means I need teacher gifts! This Back to School image has always been one of my favorite Whimsy and Stars images. I've paired him up with an apple shaped box. I will fill it with some chocolate and a gift card for one of the teachers, probably Finn's preschool teacher. The apple was cut on my Silhouette Cameo.

Here is a side view:


And here is a close up of this little cutie! All of Mabelle's Whimsy and Stars images are available for instant download in her etsy shop now, so no waiting for an image to be sent after you purchase it. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a great week!

A few challenges I would like to enter:

Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Pine Feather, Bazill light green
Extras: PTI tag die, PTI button, PTI twine, copics, white paint pen, Sakura Stardust pen, RRR brown ribbon, Silhouette apple cut file