Thursday, June 26, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration


Happy Thursday. We have a little inspiration post to share on the LMM facebook page. Everyone is showcasing the stamps or digis that are available in the store.  I am forever in need of boy birthday cards, yet I keep making girly ones. I really need to have a few ready, with three boys there are lots of parties all the time and I'm always scrambling for a boy card. This guy is just perfect for any of my boys' friends since most of them love video games. My  image is called Polka Dot Pals Andy. Stop on over to the facebook page and check out all the inspiration from the DT.

My sketch comes from: Papertake Weekly #91. Great and versatile sketch!



Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic express, PTI New Leaf, SU Night of Navy, MME prints
Extras: copics, nesties, dimensionals, sewing machine, PTI ribbon, Sharpey white paint pen

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautifully coloured. Love those rosy cheeks. Great stitching as well.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Awesome card Kathy. Perfect paper choices again too. Shall I challenge you to make boy cards only for LMMS in July?! ;) x

Cheryl First said...

Simply wonderful, Kathy! I envy your Copic abilities. Mine always looked like a kindergartner colored in the image, so I gave up on the marker medium. lol! Super card! Perfect in every way!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fun boy card. Your paper choices are perfect. Sorry, I have a feeling I stopped by already? ;) x