Thursday, June 19, 2014

Little Miss Muffet challenge



We've got some fun going on at Little Miss Muffet today. There is a new challenge for you to play along with. The challenge is Anything Goes, makes it super easy to play along.  The stamp I'm using is from Little Miss Muffet,  it is called Jr Hatter Dorothea.  Stop by the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the other gorgeous samples! Hope you will join the fun and play along with us!

My sketch comes from Tuesday Morning sketches #254. I loved that fancy edge and had to give it a go.


Some Challenges I would like to enter:

Card Recipe:
Image: Jr Hatter Dorothea
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Harvest Gold, SU Bermuda Bay, MME prints, Bazill light green
Extras: copics, nesties, PTI edge die, WOC flowers, white paint pen, sewing machine

5 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is Super Duper cute!!!!! I love your very Adorable card!!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is fab Kathy, I absolutely love the colours x

Imke said...

Cute image, Kathy and as always colors and layout perfect. Love it.

Debbie said...

Adorable card!! I love what you did for your fancy edge!!
Thanks so much for playing along this week with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas this week.
Wendy xx