Monday, June 9, 2014

Bugaboo Anything But a Card Monday


Happy Monday! It's ABC day at the Catch the Bug blog. I always like to make non card projects, changes it up a bit. I decided to do a K-Cup coffee holder this time. I cut this one using a cut file from Silhouette. I can always use fun little gift ideas for teachers and friends.  I've used the sweet little digi Dottie - Blood Type.

Stop over to the Catch the Bug blog and check out some other ABC ideas from the DT.




Her is the open view. It holds two cups, perfect for a little pick me up or thinking of you gift.


Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Dottie - Blood Type
Ink: printer
Paper: PTI Kraft and Dark Chocolate, Authentique prints
Extras: copics, ribbon, dimensionals, pearls, Sakura Stardust pen, Silhouette cutting file


3 comments:

Danni said...

This is just so fun and cute!

Joanna M. said...

Oh snap! That is so stinkin' cute! Love this idea!

Imke said...

What a fun idea and lovely gift box. Love the image :-)