Wednesday, June 18, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


Happy Wednesday! So glad you dropped by today. I've got a cute From the Heart Stamps card to share today. I love this sweet Ladybug Parade image, perfect for any occasion. I'll probably send this one off to my chemo angel buddy as a little cheerful hello.

My sketch comes from Sunday Stamps SSC78. Love the simplicity of it and the clean lines.



Card Recipes:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xprss, PTI SSW, PTI Pure Poppy, SU Garden Green, scraps of prints
Extras: copics, nesties, dimensionals, Bazill ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder

5 comments:

jjcreations said...

What a cute card - with a wonderful country fun feel. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

OttawaMom said...

That image is super cute and wonderfully coloured! And I love that great big bow! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Hofkissed said...

Very cute! Love the image and the ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! I'm sure your buddy will love it!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a bright and cheery card! I love the cute ladybugs and bluebird. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week--hope you can join us again soon!
:) Marie

Kathya said...

Aww, this is so cute! Great scene with the little blue bird and the lady bugs! Great card Kathy! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!