Thursday, January 2, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challege



Happy Thursday! It's challenge time over at the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog  The challenge this time is a sketch challenge. These are my very favorite challenges and this one is a fabulous one, that I'll use again for sure.   I decided to work with this super cute image called Swings 'n Slides Cheeky Monkey. There are so many gorgeous images to select from in the Little Miss Muffet store that would work perfectly for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week! Hope you will stop by and check all the DT creations over at the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog and play along with our newest challenge! Here is a peek at the sketch for you.


Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Swings 'n Slides Cheeky Monkey
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Kraft, Dark Chocolate, SU Wild Wasabi and Brilliant Blue, Paper Studio prints
Extras: copics, crystal effects, SU corner rounder, Queen and Co brads, Dimensionals, Trendy Twine

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is adorable. Love the mix of design papers and super cute image.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Love this image - he is one of my faves! So cute with those papers and glossy accents.

Jo said...

I loved using this sketch too, it's definately a keeper :)
Your card is FABULOUS! and perfect for anyone who has a 'cheeky monkey'
Happy New Year! xx

wendy said...

love this card, he is my fav image ... I am so tickled to be joining the team this month ;)

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Kathy! Love the papers and fun image! Great design!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hi Kathy. Happy New Year My Lovely. I hope 2014 is full of gorgeousness. I think this is a superdoop card. I love your colours and papers Perfecto xx

Linda Palmer said...

Fun sketch with lots of possibilities. Love your sweet
and cute image. Love how you colored him and such great papers.

Vickie Y said...

Fun sketch and adorable image and card!