Friday, January 10, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


TGIF! We woke up to another snowy morning here! I don't think it will accumulate to much, but hope the roads don't ice up.

I've got this cute little snowman card to share today. He is called Reach for the Stars and is a  From the Heart Stamps store image. I think he is so cute! I'm not seeing him in the store, I believe I accidentally used an older Designed2Delight image, that got put into my FTHS digi folder, by accident. Sorry about that, but there are lots of fabulous snowmen currently available in the store, so please check those out.

My sketch comes from Tuesday Morning Sketches#231. I really love the fishtail banners on it.


Card Recipe:
Image: From the Heart Stamps Reach for the Stars
Ink: Printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Simply Chartreuse, Dk. Chocolate, SU Ridinghood Red, unknown print
Extras: copics, stickles, crystal effects, PS embossing folder, nesties, dimensionals, American Crafts brads

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous and such a wonderful take on the sketch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute Kathy! I love your snowman card.

Tammi said...

Great sketch and cute card...perfect for your snowy day! :) We've had snow on the ground since mid Dec-is it Spring yet?? ;)

Debbie said...

This snowman is adorable!! I love the sparkle you added!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Kris B said...

Cute card! Such an adorable snowman and I love the colors/patterns you used! Thanks for much for joining us at TMS, please come back and play again!

Jessi Fogan said...

I really love the bright star paper - and who couldn't love that adorable snowman?! Perfect glitz & sparkle too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!
I'm featuring your card on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

Donna said...

Beautiful card Kathy, the rich colours are beautiful and this is such a cute snowman! :) Donna ♥ x

Grandma Bonnie said...

Kathy, i totally love this card..it's a perfect combo and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for using our sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches..hope to see you again this Tuesday!