Sunday, January 26, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


I can't believe it's time for Valentine cards already, I feel like Christmas was just here, time moves way too fast!  Faith has release some cute new Valentine images at From the Heart Stamps. This one is called Ali's Paper Hearts, and even comes with adorable sentiments.

My sketch comes from Sunday Sketch and Stamp #191.




Card Recipe:
Image: From the Heart Stamps Ali's Paper Hearts
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Pure Poppy and Aqua Mist, MME print

Extra: copics, PTI button and twine, nesties heart dies, sewing machine, embossing folder

6 comments:

Imke said...

Kathy, this is so lovely !! I fell in love with this image as i saw it. The DP and the colors are very nice. The embossed background fits perfect. The little heart and the twine- JUST LOVELY !!

Kelly L said...

It is going by fast. Cute little image, beautiful colors, and I love the sketch. I may just have to play along this evening after work :) Weeeeee! TFS

Tracey said...

beautiful card kathy, i love the embossing & stitching :o) xx

Juls said...

Love he colours. Hugs Juls

MiamiKel said...

So cute! What a delightful card and lovely color combo!

Unknown said...

Kathy this is so adorable! Love the image and the papers you used!!!
Sorry I don't stop by more often, it's been kinda crazy over here.
{hugs}