Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bubble Bath Bottle Tag



I made a cute little tag with this image from Sami Stamps for a bottle of bubble bath. This little gift is going to my chemo angel buddy. I think she will enjoy it.

I'm entering the anything goes challenge #9 at Sammi Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a great week.

Card Recipe:
Image: Sami Stamps My Bubble Time
Ink: printer

Paper: PTI True Black, SU Pink Pirouette, copic xpress, doily
Extras: copics, stickles, embossing folder, offray ribbon, dew drops, PTI wine bottle tag

4 comments:

Juls said...

This is beautiful. Hugs Juls

Linda Palmer said...

Really cute Kathy! Love your work, always beautiful.

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful! And super creative!

I'm Kelly, the newest Secret Sister from Imke's group - nice to meet you and I look forward to creating with you! x0

Unknown said...

I do enjoy it! What a cute idea! =)