Friday, January 31, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


Even though we still have snow on the ground, I had to print off this new From the Heart Stamps image, Pelican by the Sea, right away. We live very near to the beach and this image is so perfect. Plus, I'm always short on manly cards and this one will be great to have on hand in my stash.

My sketch comes from the Deconstructed Sketch #136, love the layers on this one.



Card Recipe:
Image: From the Heart Stamps Pelican by the Sea, Lizzy Anne sentiment
Ink: printer, Palette Noir
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Kraft and Pure Poppy, SU Night of Navy
Extras: copics, nesties flag die, PTI button and twine, Cuttlebug e/f

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card, beautifully put together without designer paper and still turned out awesome. I love it.

Imke said...

Perfect masculine card, Kathy. I fell in love with this image your coloring is very pretty.

Angela said...

Great "man card"...love how you have used the kraft!