Saturday, May 18, 2013

Whimsy and Stars


Happy Saturday afternoon. I feel like I've put in a full day already with 2 soccer games and 2 lacrosse games and one load of laundry! Maybe I'll take the rest of the day off, lol!

I've colored up this cutie called Coffee Girl from Mabelle RO at Whimsy and Stars and used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches sketch 86 to make my card. I love the CAS design of this sketch, really makes the image stand out. The DT call is still going on at Whimsy and Stars until May 31, so give it a try if you are interested, it's a really great group of ladies and Mabelle's images are so cute!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Card Recipe:
Image: Whimsy and Stars Coffee Girl, sentiment from Gina K
Ink: pritner, Palette Noir
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Kraft, SU Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky, MME print
Extras: copics, stickles, white paint pen, EK Success border punch, dimensionals, PTI twine and button

8 comments:

Amy O said...

I LOVE this! The image is beautifully colored, and I love the little touches of sparkle and the fun dsp. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Imke said...

Very sweet Kathy. I like the "kraft" background. It brings the focus on the image.

Sandy said...

Hey Kathy!!!This is so cute and I love the way you made this card. I just had to stop in and say hi!!!!
Sandy

Jen Timko said...

This is simply adorable! Love your coloring on the image and such a fun sentiment! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Juls said...

This is adorable!! I could do with a cup of tea that big!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love this card to bits - right up my street - gorgeous x x

Angela said...

Wow, you should call it a day...put your feet up and kick back! Honestly, Kathleen, I don't know how you do it all...it amazes me that you can take care of the homefront and manage to make amazing cards such as this one!

Kate said...

Beautiful card, Love the design.