Friday, May 10, 2013

Little Lunch Note


I always like to make little notes to put in my sons' lunch boxes. I swooned when I saw this stamp set and die from Jaded Blossom last month and snapped it right up! The Trendy Twine challenge this month is Kraft and Trendy Twine (of course). I used all scraps on this one and pieced the lunch box with the same paper. I added some Sakura stardust pen to the metal parts for a little shine.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Jaded Blossom, Lunch Box Notes and Lunch Box Notes 2
Ink: Palette Umber
Paper: PTI Kraft and Dk. Choc., scrap of striped paper
Extras: copics, sakura stardust pen, PTI button, Trendy Twine Chocolate Truffle, MM brads, corner rounder

12 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Kathy, what a sweet lunch box note. Love the paper you paired up with the kraft, too.

Thanks so much for joining us for the Trendy Twine challenge.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

jessica said...

What an adorable lunch box note card! Love the pattern papers with the Kraft and the button and twine are a perfect embellishment!
Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at trendy twine
Jessica
TT-DT

Sukie said...

Super cute card, love the fun papers you used along with the kraft. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Trendy Twine!

Helen said...

What a fun card--I just love the shape! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

Jessica Pascarella said...

Super cute! Love the paper-piecing! Thanks for joining us at Trendy Twine!

Kate said...

This looks Awesome my friend. I love what you did with the Die and the twine it's perfect. Thanks for joining our Trendy Twine Challenge this month. Awesome.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

OMG...This is an awesome little card and I love the bit of glitter too!!!

Designs that Delight said...

I love that patterned paper! Thankso much for joining in the trendy twine challenge this month!

CityGirl Planners said...

Great little card for those love lunch notes! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Trendy Twine!

Scrappy Canuck said...

What a beautiful project!! I love the colours! Thanks for joining in on the Trendy Twine challenge this month!

Unknown said...

Seriously pretty - love this to bits x x

Jamie said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along in the Trendy Twine Challenge!