Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bugaboo Humor Me Wednesday




It's Humor Me Wednesday over at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog today. My card features Bugaboo Frame it - Scarlette - Wine My card is celebrating Beverage day which is 5-6. I thought this would be a fun way to celebrate my beverage of choice!

Stop over to the Catch the Bug blog and see what the DT has created for all the fun and silly days being celebrated this week.

Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Frame it - Scarlette - Wine
Ink: printer
Paper: Copic xpress, SU Baja Breeze, PTI SImply Chartreuse, K and Co prints
Extras: copics, crystal effects, stickles, brads, PTI ribbon, MFT border die

4 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

LOL! What a fun card!! The papers go so well with your wonderful coloring!

Danni said...

Fun card!!

Joanna M. said...

(Snort!!) Ain't it the truth sistah!

Melanie said...

A fabulous card!

Hugs,
Melanie