Thursday, June 4, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Challenge



We've got some fun going on at Little Miss Muffet today. There is a new challenge for you to play along with. The challenge is Stitch it Up, easy to play along.  The stamp I'm using is from Little Miss Muffet,  it is a called Jr. Sunbonnet Reading. Stop by the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the other gorgeous samples! Hope you will join the fun and play along with us!

I've used Tuesday Morning Sketches #303 for the layout of my card. Another great sketch form TMS!


Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Jr. Sunbonnet Reading, Verve sentiment
Ink: printer, Palette Noir
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, MME prints
Extras: copics, nesties, PTI buttons, corner rounder, sewing machine

4 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Kathy
Love the paper combination and the sweet image .
hugs Shirley-Anne

stampingbowd said...

Oh how cute! I love the papers with your cute little Sunbonnet girl!!! I noticed your card linked in at Tuesday Morning sketches and had to come comment!

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute! I love your image!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa said...

This card is adorable. I love it.
Great layout and colour combination
xxx