Friday, June 5, 2015

From the Heart Stamps Blog Hop

Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps blog hop. Our theme this month is "Giggles and Smiles" Our designers are showcasing lots of gorgeous projects.
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win an image of choice from the FTHS store. And additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $15 gift voucher to the store!
If you have arrived from the very talented Jo's blog, you are in the right place, if not why don’t you start on the From the Heart Stamps blog, so you don’t miss anything.
Thanks for stopping by here. Now head over to Kelly's Blog and see her gorgeous creation.
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday June 9th, 6 am EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday June 11th.
My sketch comes from the weekly sketch on FTHS, I {heart} Sketches with a twist #111, you have until Sunday of next week to play along. A really great sketch I'm sure I'll use again and again.

Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI SSW and New Leaf
Extras: copics, nesties, stickles, dimensionals, washi tape, Trendy Twine

23 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHAHA...yup, made me giggle and smile. I have this image and hope to use soon. He/she looks like she really knows how to party. I don't have any of that tape, but love what you did with yours. CAS, classic and just may be casing you soon.

Jo said...

Ooooh I love the citrus colour theme, your card certainly does make me smile. Lovely as always.
Jo xx

Jennifer Scull said...

oh Kathy, your cards never fail to bring a smile to my face! love this one and the bright, happy colors you have used! :) cute design, too!

enjoy your weekend to its fullest, my friend!

Cynthia said...

This little guy definitely made me smile this morning, Kathy! Great coloring and use of this week's sketch. Thanks for the inspiration!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is one of my favorite birthday images. Awesome coloring and a great take on the sketch. This image always makes me smile every time I see it.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love the green and hot pink combination! I think this little party goer may have eaten/drunk too much as he looks a little GREEN. Tee Hee!!

Jessica G. said...

Love this party bird and the way you colored his eyes makes him even funnier! Love the crisp DPs you used with this sketch, too!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors you used. I never thought to color him green. And the colors of washi go prefect with him!!!

Tip Top said...

Great colours - love how they pop and fab image to use as well!!

Anonymous said...

You know I'm a huge fan.
This is my favorite card so far today.
LOVE IT!
WASHI TAPE! lol

Lyn said...

I LOVE the coloring! Bright green birdbrain is absolutely smile worthy. Your colors are perfect for this hope!
Lyn

Misti said...

This is fabulous, Kathy. I'm gonna have to get that image.

Mel C said...

This is so cute, lovin' the colors!

Connie Leman said...

I LOVE the sketch, LOVE the colors you've used, LOVE the birdbrain image and how you've combined everything ! It has turned into a happy and cheerful Birthday Card !

Lisa Lara said...

Totally adorable Kathy. I love the washi tape background.

Donna said...

He's looking a bit green around the gills. I think he might be partied out. LOL! Great card. And certainly made me smile! Happy weekend!

Imke said...

Fabulous card, Kathy. Great colors - so fresh and fun. Great take also with the Washi Tape.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

OMGOODNESS!! She is adorable and I love the bright colors!

Brenda

Intruderlady said...

Hi Kathy,

Love your card. Such fresh and bright colors. Great combo too. Gorgeous coloring. Love the washi tape!

Hugs,
Kitty

Angela said...

I love this, Kathleen! The colors rock and the simplicity of the sketch is outstanding...great combo of washi tapes!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Kathy!! Love the colors and the fun washi tape~!

Denise Goeldner said...

Terrific card, love the take on the sketch and great use of various colours.
~ Denise ~
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Milka Gubo said...

LOL
Love this card! Fun design, image, color combination. :-D