Monday, June 15, 2015

From the Heart Stamps

Happy Monday! I've got a two-for today. I was working on a card for the mid month Stamp of the Month reminder at From the Heart Stamps using the cute new Prickles image, then I looked at the sketch for this week and couldn't pass it up.

So first I have Prickles Says Hello, here. This is the Stamp of the Month for June. How cute and fun is this new little guy?? I've made a girly card with him.  You still have half of the month to play along. If you join in you will get the next month's image for free. It's never too late to join, simply purchase one image, create and post and you will be in for next time. Great fun waiting to see what the next image will be. 



This next one is for the sketch of the week #112 (actually they run for two weeks over the summer, so plenty of time to join in). I love the simplicity of this sketch and am already thinking of using it again. This Wine Birdbrain is a favorite of mine, especially since Faith said she drew it with me in mind, lol! I have a few like minded friends who I know would like to get this one in the mail!


Here is a peek at the sketch, the twist this week is to use a charm. You can use the sketch, the twist or both. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. It's the last week of school here, hooray!!!! I'm as excited as the kids. Looking forward to no homework and some sleeping in past 5:30 am! Hope you have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Both Cards are wonderful!

Imke said...

Kathy, both cards are fabulous. Love the girly look on the first and the Birdbrain card- just great !

Kelly Schelske said...

Both of these are absolutely fabulous Kathy!!