Welcome to the Whimsy and Stars January blog hop. Mabelle has released two sweet images today! Both are super cute!
If you arrived from Christine's blog you are in the right spot. Hop along with us and leave comments along the way, two random people will be selected to win a stamp of their choice (and you should see the sweet Valentine images Mabelle has available)! You will want to have a chance to win for sure! The hop will end on Tuesday Jan. 8th at 7:00 am (EST).
For my card I've used Wintertime Boy. I've colored him with copics and paired him with some Authentiuqe papers. I was planning to send this one to OWH, but all three of my boys have asked if it was for them, lol. Might need to make a few more!
Thanks for stopping by today! From here hop on over and see what Lesa has created for today.
Here is the full hop list, in case you missed a stop.
- Whimsy & Stars Studio http://whimsyandstarsstudio.typepad.com
- Cheryl http://shestamps.blogspot.com
- Christine http://christinescreativetherapy.wordpress.com/
- Kathy http://willstampforwine.blogspot.com/
- Lesa http://punkydoodlepapers.typepad.com/
- Lesley http://www.alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com/
- Marsha http://www.stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com/
- Melissa http://8ers.blogspot.com/
- Suzanne http://sparklingscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Tracy http://iwannabuildamemory.blogspot.com
Some Challenges I would like to enter:
Hotshot Crafts - M - Clean and Simple
Jellypark Challenges - 2W, 2E, SIO – Week 2, Old and New (new image, old sentiment stamp)
Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Something New (new image)
Totally Papercrafts – Something New (new image)
Cute Card Thursday - C5 - #250 Something New (new image)
For Fun Challenges - JFF - something new (new image)
Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #108 favorite embellishment (currently twine is my fave embellie)
Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - #67 Something Old Something New (new image, old sentiment stamp)
Digital Tuesday -W- include a digital element -#191 Layers (this chal lasts until 8th Jan)
Image: Whimsy and Stars Wintertime Boy, Verve sentiment
Ink: printer, Palette Noir
Paper: SU Night of Navy, Going Gray, PTI Harvest Gold, Copic Xpress blending, Authentique patterns
Extras: copics, EK Success Border punch, Verve dies, WOC rhinestones, dimensionals, Pick Your Plum twine