Friday, January 18, 2013

Bugaboo Birthday Bash


Bugaboo is celebrating their third birthday with a week's worth of challenges. I'm trying to play along. I have a huge collection of Bugaboo images and just don't use them enough.

This is for the texture card challenge. They so generously provided this Bugaboo freebie for this challenge. My texture comes from a Cuttlebug embossing folder and some twill and felt trim.

Thanks for stopping by! This is my last of the Bugaboo Birthday challenges, so glad I was able to play along and complete them all! Thanks to Bugaboo for the fun week of celebrations!

Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo freebie for the challenge
Ink: Printer
Paper: copic xpress, SU Pacific Point, Regal Rose, PTI New Leaf, dotted paper from my scraps
Extras: copics, M M brads, QVC trim, Cuttlebug embossing folder

6 comments:

Becky Sorensen said...

Very cute. I missed out on the Bugaboo Birthday Challenges - wasn't paying attention enough! All of your cards are awesome.

NanaConnie said...

I just downloaded this digi and I have absolutely no time to get anything done for the big birthday bashj. :-( Love your coloring on it, Kathy. SO beautifully done. Great paper choice.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card hun - love the embossing x x

Sara I. said...

Awesome embossing and love the fun paper!!! Such a cute birthday card :) xx

Unknown said...

You have done an awesome job on the Bugaboo Birthday Challenges! Truly enjoyed seeing all your projects! Wish I would have had time to play along this year. Will have to watch the newsletter more carefully in the future! ;o)

Angela said...

You have been rocking the Bugaboo images...wow! Love the color combo on this one...so bright and party worthy!