Monday, August 6, 2012

Whimsy and Stars

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I've got a cute little back to school card here, using Whimsy and Stars Back to School. I know I've said this before, but this is one of my favorites, I think he looks like my DS#2 Liam.

We still have a month of vacation left, but I was really wanting to use this fun Recollections school paper I had. And once school starts I know I'll be able to use this card.  Especially since all four will be in school for at least some of the week this year, whoop whoop!!!

I used last week's Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch. The challenge is already closed, but I wanted to play around with it anyway, it was a fun one.

Have a great week!

Card Recipe:
Image: Whimsy and Stars Back to School
Ink: printer
Paper: copic, PTI kraft, Pure Poppy, Recollections prints
Extras: copics, nesties, dimensionas, white brads, Sakura stardust pen


10 comments:

Regan said...

Don't you love when you find images that remind you of your kids? :) This card is adorable, Kathy! Great paper; so perfect for the image!
{hugs}
Regan

Debra Miller said...

Oh so cute Kathy - the papers are perfect!

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute card and image Kathy. Love the darling image and beautiful coloring.

Unknown said...

Cute little guy! Love the DP! ;o)

Doreen said...

so lovely kathy. The image is sweet;)
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Marie said...

Cute little guy, Kathy. Love the image and the great papers. So adorable.

Imke said...

Kathy, this is such a cute little guy and a wonderful card. I like the DP and your layout. And i see you decorated the inside too- just great- i always forget it ;-)

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a sweet card! I LOVE the DSP and how fitting- fun, fun!

Angela said...

Adorable...love the DPs...great take on the sketch (I thought it was a good one)!

Sandy said...

Wonderful - just as cute as it can be.
Sandy