Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Flutterby Wednesdays


Time for the weekly challenge over at the Flutterby Wednesday challenge blog! Our challenge this week is to decorate the inside of your card (along with a using a fairy or a butterfly on your card). 

I've used Curious Pup from Designed2Delight, I wanted to do a more manly card this week, sometimes that's hard with butterflies and fairies, but this one worked well. 

Here is a peek at the innies.




My layout comes from the Sketch and Stash challenge #95. My image is being used for the first time and my BG patterned paper is some older stash.



Card Recipe:
Ink: Printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay, Basic Gray Max and Whiskers
Extras: copics, nesties, SU corner punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, PTI buttons and twine, stickles

17 comments:

Joey said...

Kathy this is fantastic what a great image! Joey x

Imke said...

This is really sweet, Kathy. I like the earthy colors and yes, it looks manly. Beautiful DP too.

Denice said...

I simply adore the DP's and LO of this card....along with this sweet pup! My biggest fear is that Danni is going to ask us to make a masculine card for one of the challenges...yet, here you did it and did it well, lol!
:Dxx

Jenée said...

What an adorable image and card. I did smile at the sentiment. Having a 150# Lab and a 77# Shepherd, there is a lot of living, loving and barking at my house (smile). You've done a wonderful job with the sketch as well as the image.

Cheryl said...

So cute! This image is so sweet! I love your design and choice of papers/colors.

Lynette said...

Great image and a great job on the sketch! Wonderful card - inside and out!

jan farnworth said...

love the dog with the butterfly and that matching paper on the inside.

Linda Palmer said...

Adorable card Kathy! I am loving your design and the darling pup! So cute!

Chrissy said...

Awww. I love your wee dog Kathy, what a cute image..fabulous colouring, love the papers and great design too..

luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

What a cute and fun image! Super adorable card with the perfect papers!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, I like the image and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Kristie W. said...

Oh, Kathy, I love your card!! The image is adorable and a total must have for a dog lover like me :) Great paper choices too - some of my fave BG ever!!

Angela said...

Adorable...love the funny sentiment and your fun papers!

Regan said...

Too cute! Awesome papers! It really is a great masculine card, butterfly and all! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love the DP you used, perfect done! ;o)

Kathi said...

That dog cracks me up.

Fabulous card and great coloring.

Ally said...

how sweet the image is and you have made a perfect card with our sketch! Thanks for playing along at Sketch N Stash!
xx, Alessandra