Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spiffy Riley

Here is a second card I made for the Hanna Stamps guest designer challenge. Riley is so cute in his tux. I was inspired by a memory of my prom. A big handsome football player wore a baby blue tux to prom. We all thought it was so funny! Everyone else was in black, so he really stood out. I figured it was time for a more elegant take on Riley, I usually do him in a cutesy style. I love the stamp set "Things Riley Would Say" too. So many appropriate Moosey sayings. You can find both the Wedding Moose stamp and the saying set at Hanna Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and looking!

We are in Delaware visiting my dad right now. We took the kids to the Camden aquarium today and had a great time. The Sponge Bob 4D show was awesome!


Card recipe:
Stamps: Hanna Stamps Wedding Moose, and Things Riley Would Say
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copic markers
Paper: PTI ssw, Real Red, Bashful Blue, vellum
Embellishments: Stickles, adhesive rhinestones, nestabilities, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, SU scalloped border punch, SU retired organdy ribbon, dimensionals







No comments: