Monday, June 8, 2009

My First Ever Blog Post!


Well here we go! I've been wanting to start a blog for sometime, and finally have. Big thanks to my dad, who is a computer whiz. He helped me figure out this blogging stuff.

Anyway, here is my first card. This was the Mojo Monday sketch this morning. I think these are some of the best sketches around. I had the perfect image in mind. I just received this adorable Cowgirl Anya stamp (it's from The Greeting Farm) last week. She came to me in a secret sister exchange package from a fellow stamper, Marji Johnson. Thanks so much Marji! She fit in the sketch so well.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you'll come back often to check out my cards and ramblings!

~Kathy

Card recipe:
Stamps: Cowgirl Anya from The Greeting Farm, sentiment from Pink Cat Studios
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red, Copic Markers
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White and Pure Poppy, SU Kraft and Chocolate Chip, PTI patterned paper
Embellishments: SU Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, SU red gingham ribbon, oval nestabilities, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, gold mini brads, dimensionals

No comments: