Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Challenge Entry



Hanna Stamps is having a contest to select some new guest designers for their team. You can find the information here. I love Hanna Stamps, I have quite a few Hannas and most of the Riley stamps. I figured I'd give it a try. What's the old saying, "You can't win it if you're not in it"? Or something like that, LOL. I had a blast making this card for the challenge. This set called Pin Up Hanna is so much fun to use. I'm calling this card "A View of Hanna's Room". Hard to tell from a photo, but in real life it is very dimensional. The room is popped up and looks like Hanna is inside. Thanks for looking!


On a personal note, today would have been my mother's birthday. She passed away unexpectedly and very suddenly 7 years ago. I miss her still every day. I just wish she had the chance to know my kids, she would have gotten such a kick out of them. She was a wonderful, loving and funny person. Thinking of you today and always, Mom.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your day is wonderful.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Hanna Stamps Pin Up Hanna
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Paper: PTI ssw, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Appricot Appeal, DCWV Patterned Paper
Embellishments: adhesive pearls, nestabilities, dimensionals, sakura glitter pen, bridal flowers from Michaels

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

This is super Sweet!