Monday, November 17, 2014

Sami Stamps Cards

Happy Monday! Another weekend has come and gone, too fast as usual. I have two Sami Stamps cards to share today. These were from the HYCCT challenges at SCS. I'm still catching up on blogging all of them.

This first one uses the image called Winter Romance. This would make a great Valentine, too. We usually have plenty of snow around Valentine's Day.




And my second one used the image called Arms Full of Love.  This has to be one of my faves from Sami's store, it's so sweet. 


Did you notice that both of my images are from the back view? For some reason, I'm always drawn to images with a back view. Something very sweet and tender about them!

Sami Stamps challenge is going on with plenty of time to enter, the theme is anything goes, so easy peasy. And for every $4 you spend in the store between now and Dec 31 will enter you in a drawing to win 15% off of all Sami Stamps purchases during 2015. That would be a pretty great prize!


1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful cards and awesome coloring!