Thursday, November 27, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Post


Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US. We have a little inspiration post to share on the LMM facebook page. Everyone is showcasing the stamps or digis that are available in the store.  This one is a stamp called Sunbonnet Fireman's Puppy. So perfect for little boy cards. There are lots of new stamps and images available for the upcoming holidays, such a great selection.

My sketch comes from Sketch N Stash #152. My stamp is new, but my papers are older, both prints were from my scrap box. 

Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Pure Poppy and Enchanted Evening, , MME  and Authentique prints
Extras: copics, dimensionals, crystal effects, PTI twine and buttons, stickles, nesties flag dies, sewing machine

4 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Such a fab boy card Kathy x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Happy thanksgiving. Darling card for a little boy just like you said. I'm visiting a few blogs this relaxing day here in the South.

Juls said...

Too cute :-) xx

Daniele said...

so darn cute thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash
hugs