Wednesday, April 2, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


Happy Wednesday! I've made a card using one of the newer images from From the Heart Stamps called Mixed Bouquet. I thought it mad a sweet and elegant birthday card. Perfect for any flower lover. I've used the sketch of the week #60, too. There is still time to join the fun and play along with the sketch or the twist, which is lots of glitter!



Ink: Printer
Paper: copic xpress, SU Gray, PTI Spring Rain, Authentique prints
Extras: copics, nesties, Verve border die, pearls, seam binding, dimensionals

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Beautiful Kathy! ~jeni :)

Joanna M. said...

Heavens this is sooo elegant and perfect! Love pretty much everything about this card! I wanna be you when I grow up!

Patti said...

Oh,my this is absolutely gorgeous! love the colors, the layout and your coloring! A truly beautiful creation!

Kate said...

Absolutely Stunning Card.

Mel said...

Awesome colors/coloring, great card!

Angela said...

Wow, this is really elegant! Your colors are so pretty and that bow is tied perfectly!