Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bugaboo New Release Tuesday


Happy Tuesday! Today is new release day at Bugaboo and these blocks are some of the cute images being released today, they are called called Cat Blocks. I've made a black and white card with some fun pops of color today

Stop on over to the Catch the Bug Blog and check out what the other designers have done with this cutie.

Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo  Cat Blocks, Hanna Stamps sentiment
Ink: printer, Palette Noir
Paper: copic xpress, PTI True Black, PTI sse
Extras: copics, corner rounder, nesties, dimensionals, melted bead dots

5 comments:

Cheryl First said...

I love this, Kathy! It is CAS, but bright and fun!

Jo said...

Hi Kathy, I saw this fab card on facebook today, love it!
Jo xx

Virgo5 said...

Love what you did with this one Kathy, awesome card!

Joanna M. said...

Sooo cute! Love its CAS style

Angela said...

I LOVE the cat blocks...you probably know I am partial to cats! Love those colorful dots too...I just saw something about melting these yesterday...I think they used mini pony beads....